Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Poetic Atmosphere Case – The Best iPhone Case I’ve Tried Yet

Poetic Atmosphere Case – The Best iPhone Case I’ve Tried Yet

TomOctober 17, 20120
A few days ago, I provided you with a review/overview of two cases manufactured by Poetic. One of the cases I showed you was the Atmosphere Case, which I summarised to be a decent case, but with a few issues. Whilst these issues still very much remain, such as the flimsy dock protector, and the difficulty of removing the phone from the case – the case has impressed me immensely over a few days more use. As I said, the issues are still there, I just realised that I had given them too much weight. Take a look at the video below to see the case, and my thoughts on it:

For the reasons that I listed during the video, this case is my favourite for my iPhone 5 thus far. I’ve been rocking it for over a week, and am absolutely loving how it feels and performs. It may well be one to check out if you’re into minimalistic cases that don’t detract from the design and functionality of your device. Another huge advantage to all of Poetic’s line, is that they are afforable. The Atmosphere can be found on Amazon for just under $15, which is great bang for your buck. Let me know what your favourite case is for your device that you’re currently rocking?

No comments:

Post a Comment