Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Observations after upgrading from iPad 2 to iPad Air 2




I had to smile at my wife’s first reaction when I handed her my new iPad Air 2 to check out straight from the box. “It’s awfully heavy,” quoth the resolutely non-tech-oriented love of my life.

Say what??!

iPad Air 2

Translated, what she meant, I think, was that for a device with such a razor-thin form factor, it still has reassuring heft, a point on which I concur. I have never considered my iPad 2 to be particularly porky, but the Air 2 (hopefully the number 2 will prove as auspicious with this machine as it has with the older unit) is definitely more vestigial, and appeals to my taste for miniaturization without loss of function.

iPad Air 2

I’m pleased with the gold color. I like both the traditional White/Silver and Black/Space Gray themes, but they have been…

Continue reading Observations after upgrading from iPad 2 to iPad Air 2

The post Observations after upgrading from iPad 2 to iPad Air 2 appeared first on AppleTell.

No comments:

Post a Comment