Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Clear For Mac Announced

JassimOctober 31, 2012

Realmac Software, developers of a series of incredibly popular applications such as Rapidweaver, Analog and perhaps what they’re most well known for – Clear. Clear is a simple to do app for the iPhone, and it’s one of my all time favourite applications. I recently switched from Clear to Reminders, for the simple reason that iCloud Sync was available. Being able to write reminders on my mac and have them available on my phone is invaluble, which is why I’m pumped that Clear for Mac has just been announced – to hit to App Store on november 8th.
Now if you’re not big on lists, you won’t be nearly as interested in this news as myself. I’m a huge list maker, and find that they boost my productivity by leaps and bounds. Something that may put you off is the price, as Realmac intend to sell Clear for Mac for $14.99; which seems expensive for what it is – especially when reminders does it for free. However if you use Clear as your daily list making application, it’s probably a small price to pay for the consistency that iCloud syncing brings across all platforms.
Realmac have put together an advert highlighting how Clear for Mac will improve your daily workflow:

[Via The Verge]

No comments:

Post a Comment